Horseman infinity stops for 6x9 technical camera

Darrin

Critique My Images
No
I'm looking for some Horseman infinity stops for the 985 technical camera. I know its not strictly large format but its very good at pretending to be one. No luck for months on a certain auction site etc and i'm fairly sure that Graflex and Linhof infinity stops dont fit.

Horseman infinity stops.jpg

Andy Fraser

Critique My Images
Yes
Had someone removed the other stops?, My 985 has stops along the rail where when needed, and colour coded, you flip up the little arms on the stop as the picture shows. Also I only found there are alternative cam plates in little slots above the lens. Bought a 65mm lens and was worried about not having the correct cam plate.

Darrin

Critique My Images
No
Had someone removed the other stops?, My 985 has stops along the rail where when needed, and colour coded, you flip up the little arms on the stop as the picture shows. Also I only found there are alternative cam plates in little slots above the lens. Bought a 65mm lens and was worried about not having the correct cam plate.
Hi Andy, previous owner has probably taken them off and lost them, also I don't have any cams for any of the lenses, wish they were in their little hide away slots at the top of the camera. I have a 65mm 90mm 150mm and 180mm and also a 135mm if you have any of these cams and a flatbed scanner, could you possibly scan them as line art (black and white) and send me the file, cheeky of me to ask but these are easily made, not so the infinity stops!
Best wishes
Darrin

Andy Fraser

Critique My Images
Yes
Sure I’m off Monday and will happily scan them. I have the 150mm and 65mm lenses and there are three cams as far as I can see that cover all lenses.

Don't know where to find a decent engineer though but I'll try to include something for scale.
Andy

thronobulax

Critique My Images
Yes
Sure I’m off Monday and will happily scan them. I have the 150mm and 65mm lenses and there are three cams as far as I can see that cover all lenses.

Don't know where to find a decent engineer though but I'll try to include something for scale.
Andy
I am an engineer and I am decent, though I know a lot who aren't ...

Darrin

Critique My Images
No

Andy
Hi Andy

That would be marvelous, an accurate measurement across the length of the cam is all that is required and then I can scale the image, blueprint it and transfer it to some dural or brass for machining and filing.

Many thanks
Darrin

Darrin

Critique My Images
No
[QUOTE="thronobulax, post: 14903, member: 1420"
I am an engineer and I am decent, though I know a lot who aren't ...
[/QUOTE]
My dad was an aircraft engineer, but I got in to photography and horology. He did complicated big things and I do complicated small things:)
What's your line?

BW
Darrin