Fujinon-W 250mm f/6.7 older type for 8x10 (some issues)

Metromat

Selling a Fujinon-W 250mm f/6.7 large format lens in Seiko 1 shutter. There is some balsam damage on the periphery of the front cell that can be seen looking through against a strong light, and a few small coating scratches. The shutter works well. I have used this and it seems to shoot well despite everything.

This lens is often referred to as the early "inside lettering" type and has up to 80-degrees coverage, so makes a very nice relatively compact 8x10 semi-wide angle.

Asking £150 considering the imperfections, and a bit for UK postage.

TheSleepingPhotographer

Selling a Fujinon-W 250mm f/6.7 large format lens in Seiko 1 shutter. There is some balsam damage on the periphery of the front cell that can be seen looking through against a strong light, and a few small coating scratches. The shutter works well. I have used this and it seems to shoot well despite everything.

This lens is often referred to as the early "inside lettering" type and has up to 80-degrees coverage, so makes a very nice relatively compact 8x10 semi-wide angle.

Asking £150 considering the imperfections, and a bit for UK postage.
Interested in this lens if it is still available!

Metromat

Hi there, yes I have the Fuji lens - see pictures attached. The photo looking through the glass is under extreme lighting and under normal conditions it is not that easy to see. The lens actually shoots fine - at least my pictures looked great. It's probably outside the image forming part of the lens in normal use.
UK postage is £4.85 signed for. I can take Paypal.
Regards

Attachments

TheSleepingPhotographer

Apologies for my delay in replying, I am still very much interested in your lens.

The images you attached are really useful for ascertaining the condition. It is my understanding that on 10x8 there is still a large amount of coverage/movements so peripheral balsam separation should not have an impact for the time being.

Would you consider including UK postage in this deal? Also, does £150 include your PayPal fees?

Metromat

Hi there,

yes there is plenty of coverage on 10x8 format. The £150 includes Paypal fees and I can include postage as well but ideally I need a quick decision because I have another enquiry about the lens!

Thanks,
Phil