Dev A film processor

nikki

Deva1a.jpg

We are very proud to announce that we are now the sole UK distributer of the brand new Dev-a film processing machine. Having just received our own machine we can vouch for the build quality of this.
It can be programmed with up to 100 separate processes of up to 6 baths, the tanks can take Jobo, Paterson and AP reels.
Ideal for smaller labs or home users who would like a degree of automation. The manufacturers are working on a large format tank solution so watch this space!

Demonstrations will be available on prebooking

More info at https://ntphotoworks.com/dev.a/

Stephen Batey

I've just looked at your site. The two biggest questions I have aren't covered there: size and price. There is a "Buy now" button which I clicked in the hope of finding a price. The numerical answer was "404" but that was an error code...

I'm also unclear about large format film. On the one hand the site says that "for large format we provide our custom reels" and on the other hand you say here that "The manufacturers are working on a large format tank solution so watch this space".

nikki

Hi Stephen, apologies for that, we are still fine tuning that bit of the web site, it was initially a landing site whilst we awaited out first delivery. The large format solution is coming, I will post about it here as soon as we get news.Hover your mouse over the "Dev A " section on the menu and you will get a drop down which takes you to the actual product listings which include the full information, prices and a link to the user guide.
Any questions feel free to email us at diva@ntphotoworks.com or call on 01303487156