Steam

roncromberge

Yesterday made some photo’s on a live steam locomotive museum.

They devoted to keep the locomotives up and running

327ad8c9e757090771a3d1b655164696.jpg

Photodata:
Wista 45SP, schneider Kreuznach symmar S 135mm

Movements: front swing.

Fomapan 100@64, F32 - T12 sec, Moersch Tanol 1:1:100 11min 24 degree celsius.

Scanned as linear with vuescan. Processed with photoshop / color-perfect.
Final touch Silver efex pro.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Lovely detail in this. With color-perfect are you having to make many adjustments

No. Linear raw from vuescan load in photoshop, no colorprofile assignen, open in color perfect. In color perfect assign gray 2.2 colorspace. Incidentally a little more less black and gamma adjustments.

In photoshop convert to rgb.

My files are so big that photoshop crashes after edited in silverefex plugin. So i save the file and load the file in the standalone mode of silverefex [emoji4] there i do the most adjustments!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

No. Linear raw from vuescan load in photoshop, no colorprofile assignen, open in color perfect. In color perfect assign gray 2.2 colorspace. Incidentally a little more less black and gamma adjustments.

Interesting, I usually assign 2.2 gamma as it enters Photoshop and then hand it off to ColorPerfect. I will do a test scan, leave it un-assigned and let Colorperfect assign a colour-space to see if I can see any difference

Interesting, I usually assign 2.2 gamma as it enters Photoshop and then hand it off to ColorPerfect. I will do a test scan, leave it un-assigned and let Colorperfect assign a colour-space to see if I can see any difference

You have to assign manualy the colorspace! But you do this in colorperfect. So colorperfect build from a linearbase in stead of an already converted gray 2.2 gamma.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Only the people who've never tried it.
The commonest jibe is that "-you just push a button." I don't know what sort of enlarger they're using, but you just push a button on mine.

Back