Sinar Pan-Tilt Head and Reflex Viewer for sale

SanMiguel

Up for sale is a Sinar Pan-Tilt Head and Reflex viewer.

The Pan-Tilt head words perfectly and locks my F1 in any position (see photograph). Note I'm not sure if it should have two small screws on the circular top plate (see photographs) - if so, these are missing, although it doesn't appear to affect its operation as far as I can see.

The Reflex Viewer is very clean and works as intended - it attaches to the rear standard and inverts the image so you see a more 'normal' view of the scene. I have found it very useful for composition (no dark cloth required!) and it quickly detaches for fine focussing.

I would like £175 for the pan-tilt head and £100 for the reflex viewer. Buyer to pay postage and any PayPal fees etc.

Located in Northern Ireland (UK).

Thanks for looking,
Michael

Attachments

bbigoss

Up for sale is a Sinar Pan-Tilt Head and Reflex viewer.

The Pan-Tilt head words perfectly and locks my F1 in any position (see photograph). Note I'm not sure if it should have two small screws on the circular top plate (see photographs) - if so, these are missing, although it doesn't appear to affect its operation as far as I can see.

The Reflex Viewer is very clean and works as intended - it attaches to the rear standard and inverts the image so you see a more 'normal' view of the scene. I have found it very useful for composition (no dark cloth required!) and it quickly detaches for fine focussing.

I would like £175 for the pan-tilt head and £100 for the reflex viewer. Buyer to pay postage and any PayPal fees etc.

Located in Northern Ireland (UK).

Thanks for looking,
Michael
Are you still selling you Pan tilt head?
If so, can you send a photo of the camera screw.
Thanks