NEW 8x10" Film Processing Tank

Morco

Following on from the amazing success of the Stearman Press 4x5" Film Processing System, the new 8x10" version is now available.

The SP-810 will process either 1 sheet of 8x10", 2 sheets of 5x7", 2 sheets of 4x10" or 4 sheets of 4x5"/9x12cm - all in just 500ml of solution.

Loaded in a darkroom or changing bag, the unit is used in daylight. The tray design enables easy rock/tilt agitation and quick filling and emptying of solutions.

Priced at around £180 including VAT, it is available in the UK and Ireland from stockists nationwide and from the distributor Morco Ltd.

For further details please see: https://www.morco.uk.com/darkroom-equipment/sp-810-8x10-film-processing-system.html

Ian-Barber

Admin
Staff member
@Morco I can see why you would want to tell people about the product and it will be useful for some members but in order to continue to use the forum for FREE advertising, how about sponsoring the forum in some way ?

Alan9940

Seems like a useful product, but I'll wait for "real world" reviews. Having been a LF photographer for 40 years and never having success with any "tray rocking/tipping" film development process, I'll be very interested to hear reports on how even the development is.

DaveF

Seems good to me. I've been using it all year, for half a box or so of 10x8 FP4+. Much easier to use in my workflow than BTZS tubes which I also have.

Alan9940

I did, finally, get one of these tanks and have found it to be very workable. Easy to use and provides quite even development over the entire surface of a 10x8 sheet.