Miscellaneous For Sale - Having a clear out

Ian Grant

For Sale:

Paterson Colour Print drum boxed with instructions. Box is tatty but the tank, cradle etc are fine Could be used for 10x8 film.

1600019499353.png

1600019564108.png

£10 plus postage etc.

Ian

Ian Grant

Paterson contact printing frames. Not the pathetic plastic ones these are metal framed so early 1960'S

1600022082972.png

1600022148985.png

£10 each or £15 the pair plus postage etc/

Ian

Ian Grant

Jessops Universal Duo Developing tank. Takes (and has) 35mm adjustable reels it's actually a Paterson Sustem 4 tank.

1600022478729.png

1600022570746.png

£12 plus postage etc.

Ian

JakeStockwell

Hi Ian! I'm interested in one of the developers to process 4x5 negatives & guess that either of the two you have here would be fine for that? I don't have a darkroom (yet) so need something that works in daylight. I also note your post on Pyrocat; most interesting, as I'm currently using Tetenal for 120 processing...

Hope all's well!

sean_irving

Paterson 10x8 drum and water tempering tank, drum is fine, the tank has been repaired, it had tropical fish tank heaters fitted but the rubber had perished. Missing rotating arm but dead easy to make.

£10 plus postage etc.

Ian
Is this still available? If so I'll take it!

Ian Grant

Hi Ian! I'm interested in one of the developers to process 4x5 negatives & guess that either of the two you have here would be fine for that? I don't have a darkroom (yet) so need something that works in daylight. I also note your post on Pyrocat; most interesting, as I'm currently using Tetenal for 120 processing...

Hope all's well!
Apologies for not replying sooner, my wife had a major stroke in January so I've been a bit distracted, she's now home but needs 24hr care and it's exhausing, with little sleep.

Neither of the atnks wold be ideal for 5x4, but the Paterson Colour Print drum is essential one of the larger Sttem 4 tanks with a different top and a bit glued to the base. You could use MOD54 spirals and a normal Sytem 4 top.but it wouldn'y be uneconomic and you'd need the right length centre column.

Ian

oliton

Hello Ian. Sorry to read about your wife. I hope she is recovering. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well.
I would be interested in the two Paterson contact printers if you still have them. Do you think you could ship them to Luxembourg?
Kind regards, Olivier

Ian Grant

Hi Oliver the Contact frames were the first thing sold. Most summers I get a visit or meet with someone who works in luxembourg but Covid meant no visit last year and almost ceratinly not this year. I see contact frames quite cheap at the Camera Fair I go to but again Covid has halted them temporarily.

Ian

oliton

Hello Ian. I understand. I do have a later version of the paterson 35mm contact frame, but I liked the idea of a better built metal one.
Covid is really a nasty one. I usually visit my brother who lives in London a couple of times a year. I haven't been able to for far too long.
All the best to you and your family.