Liquidating Assets to Buy Glass - Advice please

AdClem

Reality has bitten, and I accept that I am unlikely ever to take the step up to 10x8, so I have decided to part with a Jobo ATL 2****, that I've had sitting in storage for a while. I'll check the exact model when I get eyes-on this evening. I acquired it from the closure of a Bristol photographic studio, so it was used periodically rather than working non-stop in a lab. It was in perfect working order when decommissioned, and isn't one of those grubby, chemical stained examples that occasionally crop up on the auction site.

I would like to put the funds towards acquiring some additional lenses for 5x4, so would be really grateful if anyone here could give me guidance on what I could reasonably ask for it. I should say that, having registered today, I may seem like a Johnny-come-lately, but I have been dipping in and out of this site anonymously for a few years, since lf-phot.org.uk went into stasis.

I also have a surplus De Vere 504, but I have more of a clue as to its value.

Thanks.

Adam.

Keith Haithwaite

Do you realise what members are going to think when you say 'you have been dipping in and out for years' but you only decided to join the forum because you want something from it? :rolleyes:

AdClem

You do realise what new members are going to think when they receive such a warm welcome?

I guess your membership is entirely for the benefit of others.

AdClem

For what it's worth (pun intended):
Jobo ATL - Aug 21.png
This sold 18th Aug, 2021. Thought the information might be of use. I'm hanging on to mine.