FS: Mamiya RB67 ProS Body, WLF, Sekor C 50mm, 2x ProS 67 film backs.

Jonathan Woods

Hi All,

It is against my better judgement that I am putting my beloved RB67 up for sale.

Included in the listing, and as per the title, is a ProS body, WLF, Sekor C 50mm lens and 2x 67 format film backs (Interchangeable, so you can shoot two types of film). No box I'm afraid, but I'm pretty sure I have the manual somewhere. I shall confirm...

Condition wise, everything is in excellent condition, and functionally everything works as it should:

Shutter speeds all sounds fine, and I never had any issues with exposure when using the camera. All dials turn nicely and the clicky positions all feel good. There is a small amount of dust in the view finder, but this could be cleaned easily. The dark slides are in great condition and the backs are light tight. The lens glass is mint with the one exception of a small, barely perceptible, hairline scratch about 2mm long - which naturally makes absoluely no impact on images - and the floating element dial turns nicely.

Overall the camera is in very good condition indeed. I'm looking for £400 delivered (UK), ONO.

I'll post pictures up when requested. Any questions please ask! For sale elsewhere also.

Many thanks!

David M

Well, Jonathan, it all sounds very interesting, but this is a large format forum.

Jonathan Woods

Yes, David, it is rather interesting, but the precident for advertising non-LF kit was set earlier this year. Perhaps if you have an issue with it, maybe take it up with the forum admins and they can set the rules accordingly?

Ian Grant

It's fair to say that many of us here also shoot MF as well as LF, so kit like this may well be of interest to participants.

Ian

David M

Not an issue for me at all. I use medium format too. It's just that this might not be the optimum place. My apologies if I've given you cause for worry.