I made this one just after the B&W you saw a few days ago so sorry for the same location but it still looks so different I thought I might get away with posting it It was also made with my Speed Graphic and Aero Ektar but on Velvia 100 - the first time I used slide film ever. I developed the slides at home using the Tetenal E6 3-bath kit and was surprised that it worked so well...I honestly did not expect to get anything from this experiment . I know many won't like the colour cast but I actually really love it as it makes the whole image kind of mono-duochromatic again . The colour cast is in this case caused by the lens. The rear glas has this reddish-brown hue - probably caused by the radioactive thorium which was used for those aerial lenses. Oh and no post-processing was done to this image!