Engineering Works

Very nice Martin, you have great a mastery of the Pinhole camera.

Ian

+1, but please stop posting all this great pinhole work you do with the Zero45 because it's really scratching my GAS gene! ;)

OK, no more lol, however I am on with a video for my YouTube channel, all photographed with the 45 pinhole, I will post a link here when its uploaded

That turns pinhole's alleged weaknesses into strengths. Excellent. It looks as though you had no problems with development.

Interesting video Martin, thanks. I'll second the importance of Projects something I've advocated and used for over 30 years.

Ian

I really enjoyed that video, Martin, and always enjoy your pinhole photography. I have a MF pinhole camera and have been thinking about the Zero45 for quite awhile. But, I can't honestly say that I've ever made an image here in the desert that I'm satisfied with; perhaps the stuff I have to photograph just doesn't meld well with pinhole style. Or, it's me! ;)

Enjoyed the video immensely as usual. You seem to get a lot better images from your 4 x 5 than I ever do with my Zero MF camera.

Lovely work Martin. I like this kind of enchanted mood with the ivy covering the building and crawling up the chimney.

What I like best is reporting the mistakes. It's very encouraging to discover that I'm not alone. I like the successes too, of course.

What I like best is reporting the mistakes. It's very encouraging to discover that I'm not alone. I like the successes too, of course.

No, sir, you are not alone! ;) For fact, the most important tool in my darkroom is the trash can!

Back