Engineering Works

Alan9940

+1, but please stop posting all this great pinhole work you do with the Zero45 because it's really scratching my GAS gene! ;)

martin henson

Admin
Staff member
OK, no more lol, however I am on with a video for my YouTube channel, all photographed with the 45 pinhole, I will post a link here when its uploaded

David M

That turns pinhole's alleged weaknesses into strengths. Excellent. It looks as though you had no problems with development.

Ian Grant

Interesting video Martin, thanks. I'll second the importance of Projects something I've advocated and used for over 30 years.

Ian

Alan9940

I really enjoyed that video, Martin, and always enjoy your pinhole photography. I have a MF pinhole camera and have been thinking about the Zero45 for quite awhile. But, I can't honestly say that I've ever made an image here in the desert that I'm satisfied with; perhaps the stuff I have to photograph just doesn't meld well with pinhole style. Or, it's me! ;)

Bill Martindale

Enjoyed the video immensely as usual. You seem to get a lot better images from your 4 x 5 than I ever do with my Zero MF camera.

Cospinol

Lovely work Martin. I like this kind of enchanted mood with the ivy covering the building and crawling up the chimney.

David M

What I like best is reporting the mistakes. It's very encouraging to discover that I'm not alone. I like the successes too, of course.

Alan9940

What I like best is reporting the mistakes. It's very encouraging to discover that I'm not alone. I like the successes too, of course.
No, sir, you are not alone! ;) For fact, the most important tool in my darkroom is the trash can!