Does this count as alternative process?

Discussion in 'Alternative Process' started by Joanna Carter, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Joanna Carter

Joanna Carter Active Member Registered User

Consultant Software Engineer / Photographer
    Home Page:
    Well, small world. Do you come over here from time to time?
    Ah, the assiette de fruits de mer. I once ordered that when on an evening out with a friend. My co-diner however wasn't a seafood fan and ordered an omelette, followed by a long wait for me to finish :D
    Did you mean 'their work'? If so, not yet, but we have a committee meeting tomorrow; perhaps I should suggest it.

We used to belong to Lancashire Monochrome before we moved. An excellent club that doesn't have judging sessions, simply sharing and discussion. They meet once a month and twice a year they also invite a "keynote speaker"to a special all day meeting with lunch; something that can be truly inspirational and something I miss here.

2. David M

David M Well-Known Member Registered User

A little while since Paimpol.
    I belong to a small group who meet discuss their work. Sometimes we stray into discussing Brexaster but I'll keep quiet about my opinion on that.
    From time to time, we have someone along to both talk about their own work and look at ours. They are always interested, interesting and helpful. These workshops are held at the weekend because not all members can get to weekday meetings. We find this useful and enjoyable. Very occasionally we give ourselves a small project to do. The communal meals are an important part in my view. We have an exhibition every other year.
    Best of luck with the committee meeting.