Developing Fuji Acros 100 In PyroCatHD

Ian-Barber

Admin
Staff member
Thread starter #1
I want to develop some Fuji Acros 100 120 roll film in PyroCatHD using the 1+1+100 dilution. As anyone developed Acros 100 in PyrocatHD?

I have been looking for some starting times and seem to be getting some wide variations.

The Big Dev Chart says 16 minutes @ 21 degrees
The PyrocatHD site says 9.2 minutes @ 21 degrees

My gut feeling tells me to use the PyrocatHD website times but I don't know who put that webpage up and where the information came from.

Ian Grant

The Pyrocat-HD times on Ken Lee's website are for continuous agitation in a Jobo rotary processor BTZS tubes (actually they are welding rod storage tubes - I have some).

I process Acros for the same time as all my other films (except Foma) 17mins @ 20ºC 1+1 to 100 inversion agitation, two inversions every minute.

Ian

Last edited:

Ian-Barber

Admin
Staff member
Thread starter #3
I process Acros for the same time as all my other films (except Foma) 17mins @ 20ºC 1+1 to 100 inversion agitation, two inversions every minute.
Based on this then, looks like the Big Dev Chart is not far off. Any ideas who runs the PyroHD website

Ian-Barber

Admin
Staff member
Thread starter #6
Thanks Ian, I shall use these as a starting point. For N+ or N- would you suggest a change of about 20% in either direction per stop