Cookie issues

Ian Grant

The site seems to have Cookie problems, sometimes I can't Login or Logout, add images, post a thread as the action says OOPS you need Cookies enabled. I then have to clear the sites cookies from my browser and all is back to normal. This has happened quite a few times.

Ian

Ian Grant

I'm using a newer build than mentioned in that thread - 67.0b. It's happened a few times since the site was upgraded I've had no problems with any other sites.

Ian

Ian Grant

It's still an issue, when I logged in I was still offline so had to delete the cookies again.

Ian

KenS

The site seems to have Cookie problems, sometimes I can't Login or Logout, add images, post a thread as the action says OOPS you need Cookies enabled. I then have to clear the sites cookies from my browser and all is back to normal. This has happened quite a few times.

Ian
Well... I've been using Firefox as my 'browser of choice' for years and I have never encountered any 'problems' on any of the web sites I 'visit'.. and I usually 'decline' cookies as much as possible

Ken

martin henson

Admin
Staff member
Its the browser Ian, try another one just to test it out for the same problem, I have no problems so I doubt its to do with the forum software

David M

I've just had a problem with cookies. I tried to post a comment and got a message "This site uses cookies..." I tried logging out and in again but that didn't work.
Quitting Safari, waiting a few minutes and re-starting it did work. Not a difficult thing to do.
All my software is up to date, as from yesterday morning.