Carrousel des Mondes Marins - Les Machines de l'Île - Nantes - France

Philippe T

Hello,
One of my last cyanotype processed shots. I love this process (invented by a British...) which produces images full of very fine details!

Attachments

• Manege_s.jpg
    Manege_s.jpg
    877.8 KB · Views: 28
Very interesting to see another process. Thank you. Are there more?

Hello,
Thank You for your interest !
You mean, more cyanotypes or more images of this place?

More of everything, of course.
I don't know if everyone knows about making cyanotypes. It would be interesting if you started a new thread describing the basics.

If cyanotypes or any other of the many alternative processes are to be presented/discussed then perhaps the moderators would consider a separate section within the forum.

That's a very sensible suggestion. I should have though more clearly.
The alternative processes seem to be getting more popular. To some people, film photography is already alternative.

That's a very sensible suggestion. I should have though more clearly.
The alternative processes seem to be getting more popular. To some people, film photography is already alternative.

'What goes around comes around' so they say David. ;) Having been there and done it (along with other alternatives) I am quite happy to leave it to the next generation to be prepared for digital Armaggedon wherein digital files stored on zillions of servers & PC's around the globe have been rendered inaccessible or corrupted by the acitivites of ne'er-do-wells, both private and state-sponsored. :eek::D:D

What a blithering idiot I am, I had forgotten we already had such a section.:oops: I'll go sit in a corner and write out 500 lines of 'Needs to pay more attention'. :rolleyes:o_O:D

Superb tonality and details.

This must be the new version cyanotype from mr. Mike Ware.

I never make a cyanotype. But a perfect one is a pleasure to look at. And this i one of them.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thank you all for your compliments!
No, that's not Myke Ware's formula, just the original formula!

Thank you all for your compliments!
No, that's not Myke Ware's formula, just the original formula!

Wow.

Then it's even more spectacular. I haven't seen such a tonality and sharpness in a traditional cyanotype.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Back