A moment to reflect

James T

From Snelsmore Country Park, New Year's Day.
Intrepid 5x4, Schneider Xenar 180mm, Fomapan 100. ~2.5s f/32. Developed ID-11 Stock (3rd use) 8:00 @ 20C.
IMG_0005n-1.jpg
Also works as a kind of dreamland image:
IMG_0005u-1.jpg

KenS

James,
My eye has more of an 'appreciation' of the first image... the 'second'... the 'inversion' of the one above can be more than somewhat of a 'mind-bender'... but made me 'think again...and again. Had they not been shown as a 'pair'
It might have taken 'me' a little more time to realize that there might be something a-foot that fooled this hominid eye/brain combination into seeking the "What the H*ll is going on?????

Well done, Sir

Ken

James T

I did think of just posting the inverted version, but it seemed a bit cliché. Also, here I'd expect most people to be familiar with upside down views of the world.

KenS

I did think of just posting the inverted version, but it seemed a bit cliché. Also, here I'd expect most people to be familiar with upside down views of the world.
James I was 'knocking ..or 'putting down' your work... It really is a good image. (in my eyes anyway) Downside 'up' while carefully observing that which is 'in focus' the ground glass is perhaps 'easier to appreciate' when under the dark-cloth than a downside-up print hanging on the wall

Ken